The engines are assembled in our dedicated state-of-the-art Engines Plant. The plant consists basically two types of facilities viz. Testing and Assembly.
Engine Assembly Lines :
2 Cylinder Cooper Engines Assembly line
- This assembly line is a fully automated line
- The assembly line has a capacity of assembling more than 18,000 engines per year
- Precision auto-manufacturing
- Online leak testing facility
3/4/6 Cylinder Cooper Engines Assembly line
- This assembly line is a semi-automated line
- The assembly line has a capacity of assembling more than 9,000 engines per year
- Clean room assembly for precision component assembly like injectors
Engine Testing Facilities :Testing facility consists of engine test beds.The test beds are designed to test the compliance of the assembled engine with its ratings, performance and capacity (load). There are 3 test beds for 2 Cylinder Cooper Engines and 2 test beds for 3/4/6 Cylinder Cooper Engines. Some of the tests carried out in the test beds are detailed below.
Mode Testing Test Beds5 Mode test consists of the following-
Speed, Power, Fuel Consumption, Engine Temperature & Pressure, Blowby & exhaust are checked in the 5 mode test bed.
8 Mode test is carried out for variable speed engines of tractors and other heavy duty engines.
13 Mode test is carried out for automotive (variable speed engine).