About Cooper Engines
Cooper Corporation was the first company to manufacture diesel engines in India.
We currently have a technical tie-up with RICARDO, UK, for the design and manufacture of state-of-the-art technology for engines, meeting current and future emission norms. The engines are available in diesel and gas versions, and in sizes varying from 1.2 -7.8 litre.
Cooper engines are known in the market for their compact size, best-in-class fuel efficiency and lowest maintenance costs.
With their supreme design features, Cooper engines have proven their performance efficiency in generators supplied to domestic and international markets. Our engines are being inducted in various other applications like Agriculture, Construction equipment, Marine, Automobiles, Pump, Tractor, and more.
|Engine Type||Key Genset Variants||Industrial Applications|
|2 cylinder||Diesel / Gas Genset (1500 / 1800 / 3000 / 3600 RPM for domestic & export Genset)||Automotive, Construction Equipment, Marine, Earth-moving Machinery, De-watering Pump Sets, Fire-fighting Pump Sets Agricultural Pumps, Tractors.|
|3 cylinder||Diesel / Gas Genset (1500 & 1800 RPM)|
|4 cylinder||Diesel / Gas Genset (1500 & 1800 RPM)|
|6 cylinder||Diesel / Gas Genset (1500 & 1800 RPM)|
Cooper Corporation has developed and manufactured a range of engines utilising the latest technology.
- Power ranges from 14 hp to 280 hp
- Displacement from 1.2 litres to 7.8 litres
- 2-cylinder engine of 1.2 litres, 3-cylinder engine of 3.4 litres, 4-cylinder engine of 4.5 litres and 6-cylinder engine of 7.8 litres
- Designed to operate on diesel or gaseous fuel
- Available in stationary or motive power configurations
- High fuel efficiency – airflow and combustion control, common rail high-pressure diesel fuel injection and rotary fuel systems, 2-cylinder engine dual overhead cam with HLA arrangement
- Low noise and vibration – bedplate architecture, cast iron structure, balancer shaft on the 2-cylinder engine
- High durability – compacted graphite iron cylinder heads, bainitic material wet cylinder liners
- Lower operating costs – higher service interval of 500 hours and a low requirement for consumables or spares