About Cooper Engines
Cooper Corporation was the first company to manufacture diesel engines in India.
Cooper Corporation has a technical tie-up with RICARDO, UK, for the design and manufacture of state-of-the-art technology for engines meeting current & forthcoming emission norms. Engines are available in diesel and gas versions in sizes from 1.2 Liter to 7.8 Liter.
Cooper engines are known in the market for their compact size, best in class fuel efficiency and lowest maintenance costs.
With their world class design features, Cooper engines have proven their performance in generators supplied in the Domestic and International markets. Engines are being inducted in various other applications like Agriculture, Construction equipment, Marine, Automobiles, Pump, Tractor, and more.
|Engine Type||Key Genset Variants||Industrial Applications|
|2 cylinder||Diesel / Gas Genset (1500 / 1800 / 3000 / 3600 RPM for domestic & export Genset)||Automotive, Construction Equipment, Marine, Earth Moving Machinery, Dewatering Pump sets, Fire Fighting Pump sets Agricultural Pumps,Tractor.|
|3 cylinder||Diesel / Gas Genset (1500 & 1800 RPM)|
|4 cylinder||Diesel / Gas Genset (1500 & 1800 RPM)|
|6 cylinder||Diesel / Gas Genset (1500 & 1800 RPM)|
Cooper Corporation has developed and manufactured a range of engines utilizing state or the art technology.
- Power Range from 14 hp to 280 hp
- Displacement from 1.2 liter to 7.8 liter
- 2 cylinder engine of 1.2 liter, 3 cylinder engine of 3.4 liter, 4 cylinder engine of 4.5 liter and 6 cylinder engine of 7.8 liter
- Designed to operate on diesel or gaseous fuel
- Available in Stationary Power or Motive Power configurations
- High Fuel Efficiency – Airflow and Combustion control, Common Rail High Pressure Diesel Fuel Injection and Rotary Fuel systems, 2 cylinder engine Dual Overhead Cam with HLA Arrangement
- Low Noise and Vibration – Bed-plate architecture, Cast Iron structure, Balancer Shaft on 2 cylinder engine
- High Durability – Compacted Graphite Iron Cylinder Heads, Bainitic Material Wet Cylinder Liners
- Lower Operating Cost – Higher Service Interval of 500 hours and a low requirement for consumables or spares